Pages

January 11, 2011

Here's My Game Plan

You may or may not have noticed my weight loss ticker hasn't moved much lately.
Sigh...
The GOOD NEWS
is that I was able to manage a .8# loss
over the 2 week break from my Weight Watchers meetings!
woot!  Yea, ME!
But I'm back in the saddle 
The DH and me at 9000' in the Rockies.  August 2008
with meal planning.
My Dear Husband loves a hot, home-cooked meal 
when he comes home from supporting our lifestyle.
So here's my game plan for dinner for the next 7 nights:
All of these recipes are from a pre-Points Plus Plan
Weight Watchers cookbook called
Meals In Minutes.
Shepherd's Pie 
Warm Cassoulet
Beef Stew Italiano
Roast Pork with Herb Crust
Moroccan Turkey Ham Tagine-I have to buy pitted prunes, coriander, and curry to make this one.
Fish Chowder Pie with Bacon
Herb Cheese-Stuffed Shells
Gettin' hungry just typing it all out!
Since we're expecting snow
-not a big deal to some of you-
I better get my rear in gear and go to the grocery store
to get stocked up.
Nobody knows how to drive in snow around these parts.

You haven't forgotten that you're WONDERFUL
have you?
But I trust in you, O, LORD;
I say, "You are my God."
My times are in your hands...
Praise be to the LORD,
for he showed his wonderful love to me.
Psalm 31:14-15, 21
God bless you with grace and mercy today!
Love,
Linking up with
Annett for
Ashley & Vic at For The Love of Blogs 
for 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My area is similar as far as snow...we don't see if often so it's a HUGE deal and no one knows how to drive in it! I loved it though. Anyways, your meal plan sounds delicious! I'm thinking Shepherd's Pie will be added to my menu this week...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...