Pages

January 10, 2011

In order to mix it up just a smidgen...

...I decided to write 2 sentences
in answer to the 5 questions 
for this week's 
hosted by Java @ Never Growing Old.
Here are the questions:
1.  Have you (only you..not a group) ever won first place in anything?
2.  Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)?
3.  What color eyes do you have?
4.  Look to your left....what do you see?
5.  Soft cookies or crunchy cookies?

(1)I won first place in my 5th grade spelling contest


and a singles' tennis tournament, at age 28,
I have a silver Prince racquet.
2 months after I had my first daughter.
Now she loves to play tennis, too.  April, 2004
Warning:  This next one is kinda weird.

 Since I usually have (2)my toenails painted
-red-
Wish my feet were this pretty.

(3)my blue eyes look,
With off-spring #3.  Handsome devil, just like his Daddy.  May 2009
with trepidation,
to the left, 
and
I see my husband's closet doors hanging wide open,
Actually his closet has a lot more jeans in it, but I love it when he wears a dress shirt and slacks.

(5)so I decide to eat a freshly baked, crunchy peanut butter cookie, or two.
The kids and I used to bake peanut butter cookies
as soon as the DH left on a business trip.
He doesn't like 'em.  PB cookies, that is.
Was that too weird?

I will praise you, O LORD,
with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonders.
I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing praise to your name,
O Most High.
Psalm 9:1-2



Those of you who are interested
can read my other post for today
about Lori @ Random Ramblings of a Stay At Home Mom
and the tragedy that befell her yesterday.
May God bless your day!
Love,

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I also paint my toes and red polish is the color I usually go with. Peanut Butter cookies are my favorite.

Leslie said...

OK.. so, let me spend a little time commenting on your recent post..

1)Have you noticed all the Spelling Bee Contest winners there are here? I better watch my spelling!

2) Congratulations on the tennis award and your daughter is beautiful and your husband is handsome indeed!

3) I love my tootsies painted red when the see the outside of my workboots! Then I love to see them in caribbean sand!

4) Your husbands closet impresses me.. such organization.. That's a huge closet too! I wish I had one the same!

5) Peanut butter cookies.. YUMMY!!! I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER in all different ways especially in ice cream!

It was lovely reading your blog.. I will stop by on my daily coffee morning blog reads..

Leslie @ Tranquil Acres of Alexandria

Cate said...

You are a bit of a star! Spelling and tennis champ? Wow.

And that is your closet? OOOOOhhhh - major closet envy now!!

Anonymous said...

Can your husband come do that to my closet? Wow! I'm so impressed.

Good for you and the spelling bee. I can't spell to save my soul!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...