Pages

March 17, 2011

Bloggers Day of Silence-For Japan With Love


It's almost 9 p.m. on the West Coast of the USA on Thursday and I just found this on Natasha's beautiful site, 5 Minutes Just For Me.
I know it will be Friday in some parts of the world when this publishes, but I thought it was too important to ignore.


I posted here about how powerless I feel in some personal situations, but the news out of Japan is so far beyond my little stuff as to be inconceivable!
Just can't wrap my head around it.  Can you?  I thought not.

So this Friday I will be joining in with the

Bloggers Day of Silence:

The aim is just raise awareness and respect and acknowledge the devastation going on in Japan.


Oh, Lord, I cry out to you for the people of Japan.  
Please provide food and shelter for them. 
Japan Earthquake
 Reunite families with all of their loved ones.  Inspire other nations to come along side them with aid and comfort.  
JAPAN-QUAKE
May this terrible disaster draw many people to Your everlasting arms.
Japan Earthquake

The guidelines are simple. 
1.  This coming Friday, March 18th, post nothing at all on your blog.
2.  Please post about what you will be doing this Friday whenever possible in hopes to spread the word and whoever else would like to join in.  
You can check out Ever Our's post here or Utterly Engaged's post here and do it your way if you'd like.  
3. Tweet and Re-Tweet the link to http://www.forjapanwithlove.com http://www.forjapanwithlove.com/please.  
4.Whatever anyone can contribute will be appreciated. 
Every little helps.

Feel free to ask other bloggers you like to join in on this.  Whatever impact we can make will be so awesome.

If you'd like to join in, please leave a comment with your blog name and a link here. 
We would like to acknowledge who will be participating and give them our thanks.
Grab the flyer above and feel free to use it in your post.


Thank you in advance to all who decide to participate.
God's richest blessings to you!
Love,

1 comment:

Cate said...

Oh I wish I had known about this - what a lovely idea. It is such an overwhelming tragedy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...